All in Your Head


It had looked so easy. Fuzz decided to review a few more episodes of Star Trek before attempting another mind meld.  

It might have been faster and cheaper than laser eye surgery, but the only thing Puff saw clearly was a future with a seeing eye dog.  

“My love for you is torrid, but what’s that on your forehead?”
“I think it’s plain to see, that there ain’t no bugs on me.”  


The last story brought immediate thoughts of the Advantik commercial. When I searched for it, I was surprised to learn that the song didn’t originate with the commercial. I’m not sure how far back it goes, but I did find this 1928 recording of the song.

Succinctly Yours offers a weekly photo and word as inspiration for your microfiction. How low can you go? Choose the 140 character or 140 word option.
This week’s word was torrid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Beans

The Break

Stacked