Social Class






Room to breathe and first choice of food. Who cares if it’s lonely at the top?

A good job and a pool with a home. Howard loved everything about his life except the daily rush hour commute. 

Bottom feeders never worry about keeping up with the Joneses. Plenty to eat too, if you don’t mind picking through refuse. 

Did I forget to use the word of the week? Yes. I almost forgot to post this week’s SY, as some of you may have noticed. I chose this week’s word, as I didn’t dare wake Calico at 3am to ask for one!


This week’s word was forget.

This song is a favorite. Calico and I sing it, whenever we talk about wanting something that is far beyond our means. Of course, we change the lyrics to “If I were a rich girl.” 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Beans

The Break

Stacked