About-Face


After our moving hiatus, it really felt good to get back to blogging activities. The separation isn’t a bad thing, since it lets me look at my blog with fresh eyes. I don’t hate my landing page design, but the urge for a change has been growing over the last few months. It occurred to me that absence might make the heart grow fonder, but it has only whet my appetite for change.

It’s unlikely that anything will change in the near future and the change will only be cosmetic. I plan to extend the design to my drab Facebook page, which suffers from a lot of neglect. I’ve noticed that many bloggers have very active Facebook pages with hundreds, if not thousands, of friends. I’m envious, but recognize that my own count is a reflection of my limited time investment. Calico invested time on her Facebook header and I love the results. It reflects her interests and no one would be surprised to see a certain 10 year old prominently featured!

If it were just Facebook, I’d probably settle for a template design. My blog is my own design, however, and I want any changes to reflect my own creative efforts. So I’ve started simmering ideas on my brain’s back burner. It sounds like a good project to tackle this fall, when hopefully most of our moving-related projects will be complete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Beans

The Break

Stacked