Ornaments



Ornament


When I moved south, I dumped most of my belongings. Some to friends, some to charity, some to trash. What I kept fit into my subcompact car. Among those things were my Christmas ornaments.



I don't have any insights into this behavior. Sure they had memories attached. But so did many things that I ruthlessly discarded. It wasn't the cost of replacement, there was little monetary value. I just knew that I wasn't going to throw them away.


Ornament




Ornament


An online course for a graphics software package led to my favorite retirement pursuit. Given my love of ornaments, it's not too surprising that I've spent a fair amount of this holiday season creating virtual ornaments.



I have no insights for these either. I'm not sure what I'll do with them. But today I'm giving you a peek at my virtual ornament obsession. You may love them or you may hate them. No matter. I'm not going to throw them away.


Ornament




Grandma

Comments

  1. Very pretty ornaments, I for one am glad you kept all the old ones, they are fun to see each year. ~ Calico Contemplations

    ReplyDelete

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Beans

The Break

Stacked