Scent of Spring Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - April 28, 2010 In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt." Margaret Atwood For more pics, hop on over to Wordless Wednesday. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments dianeApril 28, 2010 at 6:42 AMAnd sweat.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySparkleFarkleApril 28, 2010 at 10:09 AMI love Margaret Atwood! I think I've drank up almost every word she's ever written! In her (and your) honor, I will make it a point to smell like dirt by the end of the day. Probably peanut butter, too. I am hungry for that today.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyfredamansApril 28, 2010 at 10:49 AMBeautiful photo!!! http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2010/04/wordless_27.htmlReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRon CooperApril 28, 2010 at 10:04 PMLove the picture of the adventurous girl, and the caption!Visit my blog of inspirational writings any time!http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDianne - Bunny TrailsApril 29, 2010 at 11:30 PMCool shot and a great quote. :DReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... New comments are not allowed.
And sweat.
ReplyDeleteI love Margaret Atwood! I think I've drank up almost every word she's ever written! In her (and your) honor, I will make it a point to smell like dirt by the end of the day. Probably peanut butter, too. I am hungry for that today.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://fredamans.blogspot.com/2010/04/wordless_27.html
Love the picture of the adventurous girl, and the caption!
ReplyDeleteVisit my blog of inspirational writings any time!
http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/
Cool shot and a great quote. :D
ReplyDelete