Today I'm having a little fun with free associations. The association prompts were provided by Unconscious Mutterings. My answer follows the "::" marks.
- Harm :: hath charm.
No? Tell me you've never been attracted to a bad boy. Grandma knows better.
- If :: only.
If only I had a nickel for each time I've heard that phrase.
- On my own :: without my phone
- She said :: "Want some chocolate?"
Now that you mention it, yes I do.
- Illegal :: immoral or fattening.
Remember that one? The quote is attributed to W.C. Fields and begins "Everything I do is either "
- Broke :: "busted, disgusted, agents can't be trusted"
from Creeque Alley by The Mamas & The Papas.
Too young to remember? Check it out Creeque Alley
- It’s a :: Kellermangapuss.
I have no idea where that came from or what it is. But that's what first came to me. Must be some kind of cat. Perhaps one who kills mangoes?
- Chatting :: Refer to "On my own"
- Cottege :: Cheese.
Hmm, must be a very strong association. I can't stand that stuff. Don't like Cottage Cheese either. LOL
- Podcast :: Yuck!
I abhor force feeding.