Curious #202

Here are the week's questions from Curious As A Cat. Check out this link and have fun coming up with your own answers. Here are mine for Week #202:

About how many hours a week do you spend watching TV?
It varies depending on the time of year, but 8-10 hours would be a good estimate. Watching TV is a recent interest for me. I used to go months without turning on the set. I wrote a post about this a couple of weeks ago. The full story is called Days Of The Week.

If you have a day off, do you like to sleep in or get up early?
When I worked, I got up at 4:30am and was out of the house by 5:15am. When I had a day off, I'd try to sleep in, but would be wide awake by 6am. Guess that was sleeping late for me. Since retirement, I have reverted to my natural night owl tendencies.

If you could exchange work space--not job assignments, just desk or work area--with someone at your job, with whom would you switch?
I worked for many years in a high-rise building. The outside walls were glass. Cubicles and offices on the outside walls were highly prized. The view was superb. So were the headaches caused by sun pouring through the window and reflecting off my monitor. I did get to trade locations and was thrilled to get away from those windows.

Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

My first thought was of a winter image I created last month. Guess it was something about the color and texture. I use the term “I created” rather liberally. The pattern used in the tree was created by one of the members in my graphics group. The mask that shaped the tree by another. A third created part of the background. So what I really did was use some graphic building blocks to put it together. I also enjoy creating images in which I have made all the elements, but this type of composite is always special to me and reminds me of the friends who helped to create it.




Grandma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Beans

The Break

Stacked