X-Ray Vision?





Grandma

Comments

  1. That was very funny! Happy WW!

    I'm up with my girl looking at life in a rosy fashion.

    Come check it out right HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this is both cute and funny. Great capture.

    btw. On my posts before this ww, you'll find some kittens and cats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha. This is too cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog! B @ frymanfour

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at that cat pretend it doesn't care so funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so apropos - the dog wants on the other side and the cat doesn't care. Cool shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember this day. Who knew so much drama could play out during one little girl's bath time. ~ Calico Contemplations

    ReplyDelete

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Beans

The Break

Stacked