Popping

I am participating in a new (to me) meme today. It's hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook. Participant's complete a series of phrases. The phrases stay the same from week to week, but hopefully my answers won't.

Outside my window... the promise of spring - both the warmth and the rain.

I am thinking... about popcorn. Wish it were a more lofty thought, but popcorn is on my brain.

I am thankful for... living in the same house as my granddaughter. She is my daily dose of sunshine.

I am wearing... one of my comfy blue robes. I have several. I don't think this item is going to change much.

I am remembering... that it's my brother's birthday. I want to call him today and remind him that he is still older than I am.

I am currently reading... the grocery list.

I am going... to add more popcorn to the grocery list.

I am hoping... for more sun and less rain.

On my mind... the refrigerator. Not for any tasty treats. That thing is overdue for a cleaning.

Noticing that... I'm going to need a 2nd cup of coffee this morning.

Pondering these words... “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”

I am hoping... these words provide motivation to start cleaning the refrigerator.

From the kitchen... popcorn, what else!
 
 
If you'd like to join in the fun, head over to The Simple Woman's Daybook.

Grandma

Comments

  1. Welcome to daybooking! I, too, love popcorn. It's my favorite treat! And I find that I am typically wearing pjs each week so it's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I thought I was the only one who called other people on their birthday to remind them they are older than me!! hehe! It's one of life's little pleasures!!

    Thanks for the good luck and advice on Monday. I won't know if I got the job for a week or so.

    Looking forward to reading your daybook!

    ReplyDelete

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Beans

The Break

Stacked